Whitelist Transformational Arts
Steps to Whitelist emails from Transformational Arts College of Spiritual and Holistic Training so that we don't end up in your "Spam" box
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is email@example.com.
Below is information on how to whitelist us with the common email sites and applications. Even if your ISP or email program is not listed, with these instructions you should be able to figure out how to whitelist our email address at any ISP or with any email program.
Also, if you find email from firstname.lastname@example.org in your spam or junk folder, please take that opportunity to tell your mail program that it is not spam by hitting the "not spam", "not junk" or similar button, as that will train your program to whitelist it.
To whitelist email@example.com with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a "filter" after first taking the following steps:
1. If you find email from firstname.lastname@example.org is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click "Not Spam"
2. Be sure that the address email@example.com is not in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If firstname.lastname@example.org is on your "Blocked Addresses" list, select it and click "Remove Block"
Now to create the filter:
3. Open your mail and click on "Mail Options" in the upper right hand corner
4. Select 'Filters' (in the bottom left corner)
5. On the Filters page, click "Add"
6. Select the "From header:" rule, and add "contains" and email@example.com, which tells the system to put email with firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
7. Click the "Choose Folder" pull down menu and select 'Inbox'
8. Pick the Add Filter button
To whitelist our address with Hotmail you will need to add email@example.com to your Hotmail Safe List. Here's how:
1. First, if you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click "Not Junk"
2. Next, check to see if if the email address firstname.lastname@example.org is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find email@example.com on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the "Remove" button.
3. Next, open your mailbox and click "Options" in the upper right hand corner
4. At the top of the page, click on the "Junk E-mail Protection" link
5. Next, click on "Safe List", which is down near the bottom
6. Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org where it says "Type an address or domain"
7. Click the "Add" button
1. First, if you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the "Not Spam" button
2. Next, open an email that you have received from us
3. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to "Reply":
4. Click "Add Transformational Arts to Contacts list"
1. On the Tools menu, click Options
2. On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
4. Add email@example.com where it says "Add address"
5. Click OK
Microsoft Outlook 2010
To whitelist our address in Outlook 2012 you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe Senders List. Here's how:
1. Right-click on the message from Transformational Arts (or any email from a sender you want to whitelist).
2. From the drop-down list, select Junk E-mail.
3. Select Add Sender to Safe Senders List.
4. Click OK.
To whitelist in Thunderbird, you will need to add email@example.com to your address book, and then set up your Thunderbird Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book.
1. First, if you find email from firstname.lastname@example.org in your Junk folder, right-click on our email and choose "Mark as Not Junk"
2. Next, click the Address Book button
3. Highlight the Personal Address Book
4. Click on "New Card"
5. In the "Contact" tab of the new card, copy and paste email@example.com to the email dialog box
6. Click "Ok"
7. Next, to whitelist your address book, select "Tools > Junk Mail Controls" from the drop down menu
8. Update the "White Lists" module under the "Settings" tab by selecting "Personal Address Book" from the drop down menu, and then check the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail"
9. Click "Ok"
Apple Mail for OS X
1. First, if email from firstname.lastname@example.org ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click "Not Junk" at the top of your screen.
2. Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
3. Go to the Rules tab
4. Select Add Rule
5. Give this rule a name such as "Transformational Arts"
6. Create a rule that says "If any of the following conditions are met: 'From' 'Contains'" and then paste in " email@example.com"
7. From the actions, select 'Move message' to mailbox 'Inbox'.
8. Click "OK"
Thank you very much!!